Guided Hiking Trails
Take advantage of this incredible hiking path traversing the beach area as an option or hiking the ridge towards PICACHO peaks along Camp bay amazing ocean views and an incredible array of flora and fauna.
The hiking trail begins at the Springwater Resort where following a well-marked path, you will head uphill to immediately enjoy some of the best views of the area. Be sure to take your time and bring your camera to capture these moments!
We have areas as the Picacho Peak Summit, Port Royal, Camp Bay Beach, Marble Hill Farms. The trail continues heading up and down the hillsides and venturing through shady jungle paths as well as open fields.
- Times: Monday-Sunday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Hiking Areas: The Picacho Peak Summit, Port Royal National Park, Camp Bay Beach, Marble Hill Farms.
- What to bring: Hiking shoes (Comfortable shoes), water bottle(s), hat, Binoculars, camera, sunscreen, bug spray, snacks (fruits, energy bars).
- Min/Max Capacity: 2-8 People
- Additional Information: We will provide you with hiking information and the history of the area, through our local guide.